Monday, July 2, 2007

First Pictures!


Chocolate-Mint cookies from Maida Heater. They might be the best cookies I've ever made. I will try to send a sample to my cookie-tester, but I don't feel confident they will survive to Saturday, much less survive a plane flight with dynaboy.






We have been travelling lately. I think this is from Cambridge.






On the needles: Mason-Dixon washrag in lavender and yellow.











This blogging stuff is kind of fun. Guess I should try to get some readers. Or not. If anyone stumbles across this, please tell me how you got here and especially if you have a blog, how you got readers. I'm gearing up to ask for help with the knitting, so I guess I do want readers. I find it very hard to ask for help at either of my LYS's. Usually, I'm making up a pattern, or I didn't by the yarn there, or something stops me.

No comments: